How It Works
Get great local rates by entering your zip code above.
Start comparing rates in less than 5 minutes!
Save hundreds of dollars per year by switching auto insurance.
8 Reasons to Obtain New Auto Insurance Quotes
- Year after year, many drivers choose to stay with the same auto insurance company because they think they are getting a good deal. While many companies offer discounts to customers who stay with them for a long period of time, you may actually save more money by switching providers. According to a February 2011 survey… Read More »
Auto Insurance 101
- What is liability coverage? Liability coverage covers expenses for bodily injury or property damage for which the insured driver is liable. All US states, besides New Hampshire, require a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive. Minimums for auto insurance look something like this: 25/50/25. What this means is that your insurance only… Read More »
How to Get Discounts on Car Insurance
- Your insurance premium is determined by many factors, such as your driving skills, past driving records, age, and general car safety. The more of a “risk” you come across to an insurance company, the more expensive your car insurance will be. Because of this fact, insurance companies often offer discounts to drivers they see as… Read More »
The Top 5 Most Expensive and Least Expensive States for Auto Insurance
- A recent study done by CarInsuranceQuotes.com ranks each state by the average cost of auto insurance. The survey compares the median cost of auto insurance to the median household income for each state, and then shows the approximate percentage of each citizen’s income that is spent on car insurance. Here are the 5 most expensive… Read More »
Tips on Choosing the Best Coverage
- How much coverage is required by my state? Required coverage varies by state. Minimums for auto insurance often look like this: 25/50/25. What this means is that your insurance only covers up to $25,000 per person injured in an accident, a maximum of $50,000 for all people injured, and $25,000 worth of property damage. How… Read More »